dwp is an award-winning integrated design firm with global reach. Over 450 multi-cultural professionals work together to deliver architecture and interior design to the highest international standards. Through the three dwp portfolios — Lifestyle, Community & Work — we provide a wealth of expertise in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced and challenging environments.
To support our increasing portfolio of projects, we seek highly motivated architects and interior designers with exceptional design ability and technical proficiency.
With dwp you will be working on high-end multi-disciplinary international projects for leading global brands. We will challenge and develop your skills and creativity in an inspiring environment.
- Work with the Design Director to develop design concepts
- Lead project teams to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects
- Collaborate with the project team to prepare documentation for tenders and construction
- Assist the Design Director with project planning and junior designer workflow
- Monitor, train and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing
- Ensure junior designers’ adherence to dwp policies
- Liaise with supervisor with regards to management and performance of junior designers
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in design role
- Good written and spoken English
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and provide high quality design detail
- Intermediate to expert abilities in PC, CAD and Revit
- Strong time management skills
- Hard working