dwp is an award-winning integrated design firm with global reach. Over 450 multi-cultural professionals work together to deliver architecture and interior design to the highest international standards. Through the three dwp portfolios — Lifestyle, Community & Work — we provide a wealth of expertise in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced and challenging environments.
To support our increasing portfolio of projects, we seek highly motivated architects and interior designers with exceptional design ability and technical proficiency.
With dwp you will be working on high-end multi-disciplinary international projects for leading global brands. We will challenge and develop your skills and creativity in an inspiring environment.
- Assist senior designers or Design Director to undertake design support tasks
- Follow instructions from the Design Director for various tasks for interior design projects
- Collaborate with other team members to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects
- Obtain Design Director approvals for all design work
- Assist the Design Librarian to update books, catalogues and suppliers’ materials in Design Library
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum 1 – 3 years experience in a design role
- Good written and spoken English
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to carry out design and documentation
- Intermediate to expert skills in PC, CAD and Revit
- Design talent
- Hard working