dwp is an award-winning integrated design firm with global reach. Over 450 multi-cultural professionals work together to deliver architecture and interior design to the highest international standards. Through the three dwp portfolios — Lifestyle, Community & Work — we provide a wealth of expertise in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced and challenging environments.
To support our increasing portfolio of projects, we seek highly motivated architects and interior designers with exceptional design ability and technical proficiency.
With dwp you will be working on high-end multi-disciplinary international projects for leading global brands. We will challenge and develop your skills and creativity in an inspiring environment.
- Identify and develop potential clients and projects that relate to our business in coordination with the Directors
- Maintain and organize marketing materials and databases
- Develop and implement strategies to promote and develop awareness of our business
- Develop overall sales and marketing planning and implementation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Marketing, Business Administration or Interior Design
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and promotion planning strategies
- Coordination skills
- Ability to plan activities and information distribution
- Service focused
- Good spoken and written English