dwp is an award-winning integrated design firm with global reach. Over 450 multi-cultural professionals work together to deliver architecture and interior design to the highest international standards. Through the three dwp portfolios — Lifestyle, Community & Work — we provide a wealth of expertise in today’s ever-changing, fast-paced and challenging environments.
To support our increasing portfolio of projects, we seek highly motivated architects and interior designers with exceptional design ability and technical proficiency.
With dwp you will be working on high-end multi-disciplinary international projects for leading global brands. We will challenge and develop your skills and creativity in an inspiring environment.
- Lead project teams to develop design, investigating options and alternatives for architecture design concepts
- Clarify scope of work and prepare return brief for review
- Fully develop architecture design concepts
- Lead the project team to prepare documentation for authority submissions, tender and construction
- Manage cost control of architecture projects
- Plan project and subordinate designer workflows and assist with resource planning of projects
- Mentor, train, supervise and manage senior and junior designers to produce high quality design and standard detailing
- Ensure senior and junior designers adhere to dwp policy
- Assist in marketing, business development and general representation of the practice
- Liaise with Design Director with regards to management and performance of the studio
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum 8 years experience in design
- Excellent written and spoken English
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to create and develop design details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use PC, CAD and Revit
- Expert time management skills